Live Training Sessions
The Office of HIPAA Privacy & Security continues to provide live Privacy and Security training sessions for University faculty and staff. If you think your department could benefit from a live training session, you can schedule by contacting the Office of HIPAA Privacy & Security.
Below are the training sessions that can be provided
- HIPAA and Patient Privacy Security Awareness
- HIPAA and FairWarning
- Privacy and Contracting: HIPAA, FIPA, and FERPA
- Business Associate Contracting
- Unlocking Information from PHI to RHI
- FAQ Session
- Faculty Presentation on FairWarning
- HIPAA Forms Training
Additionally, our online computer-based learning (CBL) module, HIPAA Privacy and Security 2015, can be accessed by logging into the ULearn system.
For scheduling live sessions, please contact the Office of HIPAA Privacy & Security.